Saturday, January 21, 2012

new record: 4 baths in one day





So, the was supposed to be done.  Looks done.  Sophia described her experience as "glorious".  The leak coming from the drain was not so glorious.  GRRRRRRR. 

The best part of the tub shower system by far is the tub faucet.  WOW!  If you ever have the opportunity to replace your tub spout - the Grohe Atrio is AMAZING.  Water comes out smooth and creamy - like butter.  And believe it or not, it actually LOOKS like diamonds flowing out - the mesh filter it flows through makes a diamond pattern in the water as it pours out.  Amazing.  It is so smooth coming out that it won't create bubbles in the bubble bath.  I had to manually swish them around with my hand.  So, I hope that this drain leak is quickly and easily resolved as I don't think I can hack anymore leak issues. 

Kids have been sick all week - fevers, pneumonia, ear infection, coughs... and I have my seasonal sinus misery - fire nose, ear aches, clogged sinus passages...  Another bath would be nice...  Last one was a tough HOT - I left looking like a lobster.  I shall promise to ease up on the heat if this leak is fixed :)

No comments: