Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Status Updates

Cindy:
Ouchie knee back with a force. Difficult to walk more than 20' without a hobble. Kneeling at bath time with the kids and climbing over stair gates increasingly difficult and painful. Good news is that I have the name of another dr. to make an appointment with to hopefully do something about this.

Freaking out just a little about Dylan's upcoming birthday. Lots to do, little time to plan. We will be in Winnipeg for his actual birthday and trying to plan something there from here. Have to get invites out, and think of party prep stuff from here. Then I would also like to show Dylan off for everyone HERE when we are back so I have to plan that before I leave too.

Sophia:
Extreme mommy days are back. Wanting me to put her to bed recently. Gives Ethan some quality time with Dylan reading him stories, though. I am a little concerned Sophia may still be sick - purple-y red under eyes today and could explain some of the separation anxiety. Has been wanting to be held with nice tight hugs (which I can't say I mind, actually feel really nice), but not herself entirely. She has been enunciating her words a lot more carefully lately and getting good at her colors. She showed me the pink, yellow and white bracelets from Gramily today. Still sings up a storm daily.

Dylan:
More and more he wants to walk using only one hand for support. Very cute, however, he likes to go full throttle and doesn't have the balance for that and keeps falling to his knees. He is a very fast cruiser, too. Especially if there is a stair gate down and is racing mom for the stairs. He is liking clapping too. Had a TERRIBLE sleep day today - woke at 4.30, napped 8.30-9.45 and then 1.10 (cried from 1-1.10 even with me rocking him) and woke screaming at 2. I think tooth #6 is really having a go with little man. I can see the pearly white just below the surface and it just won't break!

Ethan:
Working hard as always with his new position. Had a good trip to Florida - escaped the heat wave in Boston for more heat in Florida. I wasn't as jealous of this trip as the winter one. He is a little under the weather - dang virus' this year. Otherwise doing well :)

No comments: