Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sticky fingers

We were in the mall a little while ago and my dear Sophia exhibited some sticky finger syndrome. I was leaving a store, still in the mall, and discovered a hat in the basket of the stroller and was able to return to the store to return the unpurchased item. Yesterday we weren't so lucky. I was looking for sunglasses and Ethan went to try on a shirt, leaving me with the kids. I let them play with the reading glasses as I tried on my own selections. As we were loading the kids into the car and putting the stroller in the trunk I discovered this pair of glasses in the basket in front of Dylan. My kids aren't even 3 and are already headed down the road to a life of crime. It was not worth getting the kids back into the stroller, into the mall and across it to the elevator to get to the store to return the $12 glasses so they remain here as a reminder of what not to do.

1 comment:

Gramily said...

What's the magnification level? Maybe they have Gramily's name on them...